Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first option is to live on post. Your second option is to use your BAH to rent or buy a house off post.

    • Contact the Military Personnel Directorate (MPD) (870) 540-3030 once you receive orders to move. They will be able to get you started with the relocating process and point you in the right direction for housing assitance.

    Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR Off Post Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations